Bharti Easy Day Store Pictures

You are reading this first here in Global MediaBharti Wal-Mart neighborhood supermarket opened shop under the brand name “Easy Day“. The launch was a very low profile one mainly to put-off resistance from local vendors. [Learning from Reliance and Wal-Mart’s lessons] Also, Sunil Mittal promoter of Bharti group who hails from the strictly vegetarian Marwari community will face resistance from them because of stocking meat in Easy Day stores. We have exclusive photographs of the store, for the first time in any print and global media.

Bharti Wal-Mart Easy Day Retail Store Model Town, Ludhiana
Store at Model Town Extension.
Easy Day Retail Store Model Town Extension, Ludhiana
Another Store at Dugri Urban Estate
Easy Day Retail Store Dugri Urban Estate, Ludhiana

Easy Day Retail Store Grocery Section

Easy Day Retail Store Vegetable Section

Bharti Easy Day Retail Store, Ludhiana

Bharti Easy Day Retail Store, Meat Section

Bharti Easy Day Retail Store

Bharti Wal-Mart Easy Day Supermarket Store

21 thoughts on “Bharti Easy Day Store Pictures

• June 19, 2008 at 5:47 pm

Thanks for the pictures.
    Any idea if wal-mart is supplying imported merchandise to these stores or are all items being sourced locally?

• September 5, 2008 at 7:56 am

Nice pics, Any chance to start/add IT products in these stores in future.

Shah

• December 16, 2008 at 7:10 pm

It is better for you if you Tie up with Reliance Fresh for Customer loyalty programs.

Ajay 9988028326

• December 28, 2008 at 4:49 pm

To
    The management
    The Bharti Easy Day Store
    (Wal-Mart)

sir,
    my self sahinur hasan.
    mba 3rd semister student from punjab technical university…

i have a new revolutionary idea about retail marketing(specially prepared for indian market),if your company interested to get that idea then please contact me, otherwise i will offer it to any other retail giant company. As you are the top retail company in this world, that’s why i m giving u the first opportunity…

Don’t ignore this comment, otherwise it will be a challenge to your company….

i m sorry for this direct comment in your website,but i don’t have any other option to contact you. hope you will contact me, as soon as possible…

your welwisher
    SAHINUR HASAN
    E-MAIL ID :- sahinurhasan@gmail.com

• January 13, 2009 at 8:06 am

To
    The management
    The Bharti Easy Day Store
    (Wal-Mart)

Dear Sir,
    This is Prabhdeep Singh,I have a showroom size space vaccant in panipat city in highly potential area available for rent/lease.If u have any plan for expansion near to model town area then please contact me and then visit site.

Thnks
    Regards:PRABHDEEP SINGH
    ph:09996211789,09354810006,09315312323
    email:prabhsingh13@gmail.com

• February 7, 2009 at 6:14 pm

To
    The management
    The Bharti Easy Day Store
    (Wal-Mart)

Dear Sir,
    It’s Rohit Saluja here,I am making a showroom in INDRI(dist. Karnal)in highly potential area available for rent/lease.Our Station INDRI is growing up day by day.I Suggest u for expansion in INDRI. If u have any plan for expansion in our area then please contact me and then visit site.

Thnks
    Regards: Rohit Saluja
    ph. 09896113788
    email:salujas_rohit@yahoo.com

• February 25, 2009 at 6:58 am

We visited the Easy Day stores of Bharti Retail. Well laid out, the stores have limited focus on fresh fruits and vegetables with only 12-15% space devoted to the same (c.70% of Reliance Fresh is devoted to fresh foods and vegetables). The non-vegetarian
    section is among the best we have seen in India. The focus on private
    labels from day one is evident and branded FMCG products were available at 5-10%
    below MRP. The focus is “Guaranteed lowest prices”.

• May 25, 2009 at 3:11 am

Can someone please tell me where are the stores located. I travel to India about once every year or 2 and want american style groceries. I also am president of a charity and supply food and other items to the people of India. Email me GinnySingh777@yahoo.com !
    Please – No Spam, Thanks!

• May 28, 2009 at 5:24 pm

To
    The management,
    Bharti Easy Day Store
    (Wal mart)

Sir,
    I hemant jain own a space of 2000 sq ft at ground floor facing main road with ample parking space in authorised comercial DDA market in the heart of shalimar bagh, DELHI that well suits the requirement of a retail outlet.
    Thanking You,
    Yours” faithfully,
    Hemant Jain
    Contact no.-9911226043
    E mail:- hemant_jain_02_02@yahoo.com

• May 30, 2009 at 8:37 am

Space available (9000sqft) for warehouse
    Contact:9818085505

• September 11, 2009 at 3:02 pm

I am a regular customer of Kapurthala outlet and this was second time when I complained about meat.

I was forced to drive 15 kms. to show packet of meat which was having green fungus and rotton smell.

Manager, even did not said ‘sorry’. I do not think I can afford to buy meat again from there.

Samuel Gill
    RCF-Kapurthala

• September 25, 2009 at 9:26 am

In the world of competition any commodity which is sold should be competitive enough to attract consumers. Simple showroom value will not help. C.SASIDHARAN, VIKASPURI, NEW DELHI

• October 28, 2009 at 6:11 am

I did masters in retail and logistics management
    summer internship in future group
    contact me :09896029005
    amit_29005@yahoo.co.in

• January 11, 2010 at 12:46 pm

Dear Management

You can promote the Retail Stores from our all punjab level channels at very cheaper rates as well as Radio Taxis
    Contect Me
    Anil Sharma
    09988860100

• March 8, 2010 at 10:47 am

Dear Easyday, I, BS Jangra from Rohtak, Haryana, is a regular Customer of your esayday Rohtak Shop,The Jeans Pant Which you providing in your retail Shop in Rohtak, Haryana in Rs. 249/- , Which is same proving by Reliance Fresh in Rs 199/-. So Please U should do also Rs. 199/-. Thanks. I hope u will do

• September 11, 2010 at 3:31 pm

To,
    The Management
    Bharti Easy Day Stores
    Wal Mart
    Sir,
    this is manish sharma.i am having showroom size vaccant in the potential area of fazilka.this place is available for rent/lease.if you have plan for expansion then please contact me.
    thanking you,
    Manish Sharma
    09876184004
    manish4trikha@yahoo.co.in

• September 19, 2010 at 4:12 pm

To
    The management
    The Bharti Easy Day Store
    (Wal-Mart)

Dear Sir
    This is Rajinder Pal Singh,I have a showroom size space vaccant in Jalalabad (west) city in highly potential area available for showroom.I want to open you Easyday store in my city & want franchise.please tell me haw i will get franchise.Please contact me and then give whole information..

Thnks
    Regards:RAJINDER PAL SINGH
    ph:09914171775,09814084328,9569333653,01638251999,01638509565
    email:ashrajinder@yahoo.co.in

• November 30, 2010 at 11:32 am

Dear sir,

1. It is informed that on 29 Nov 2010 at around 2015 hrs, i (Maj Navdeep, customer) went to one of your retail stores “Easy Day” in Bathinda to purchase some chocolates. I was 3rd in Queue and was patiently waiting for my turn.

2. Your employee Mr Naresh Kumar, Employee Code-12237 at your Store Code-1092 started misbehaving and arguing with me, totally disrespecting me (customer).

3. Subsequently i tried to contact some of your senior representative available over there, but to my astonishment, no senior rep was available and no grievance form/ feedback form was provided to me. Later on one young rep Mr Sandeep Todi attended me and gave me your email id (myhr@bharti.in). Even after all this happened when i tried to explain him that employee should not behave in such a manner and on this, Mr Naresh Kumar’s comments were “ab tumhara (customer) kaam ho gaya hai, ab tum jao yahan se”.

4. It is felt that such negative attitude by an employee is not acceptable and is detremental to the organization intrests and may earn bad name to such an esteemed organization.

5. It is requested that matter should be addressed and employee (Mr Naresh Kumar) should be educated not to show such negative attitude to the customers in future.

NAVDEEP MITTAL
    MAJOR

• February 10, 2011 at 4:06 pm

To
    The management
    The Bharti Easy Day Store (Wal-Mart)

Dear Sir,

I am an NRI living in UK and have 7000 sqft of space on ground floor which can be designed as per your requirement with basement parking. There is a provision for similar space on 2nd and 3rd floor in a busy area on Kharar-Mohali, Landran road (next to GILCO valley and TDI appartments n hotels). It is a high density area with the store on the main raod NH21. I also have outlet space in phase 8, Mohali with area covering 15000 sqft. There is a small space of 1377 sqft in a new EMAAR MGF plaza in Sec 104 with lot of new development. For more information check http://www.inviassociates.co.uk or call me on my mobile given below. Eager to work with a retail giant looking for meaningful expansion.

Thanks,
    Inder
    +44-7961822573
    inder_shergill@yahoo.com

• April 22, 2011 at 5:58 pm

sir i purchased three Osram CFL lights from sec20 Panchkula easy day store in sept 2010 & was given 1 yr replacement warrenty and the date of purchase was marked at the base of CFL. two CFLs went off and on 22/0/11 8.00 Pm i requested the store manager to replace it. I was told that there is no warrenty and the date was written by mistake. Frustated with the attitude of the manager i tried to argu when a guard was called in by misbehaved manager and i was shown the door in a most insulting manner. i am feeling cheated and insulted with the behaviour of the store employee.can some body please adress to the employee. i have given date and time of altraction